People find strength in this world from different sources:
I find strength in God. Because sometimes, that’s all someone has and that shouldn’t be a problem. I’m sorry some of the people that used to follow me are so easily offended. It’s 2012. We should all be able to get along at this point.
Honestly, if something helps someone find strength and hope when they need it most, you shouldn’t be so easily offended by it. If you’re a person that is against someone finding peace and hope, is that the kind of person (regardless of religion, creed, or beliefs) you should be?
I’m not pushing God on anyone else or forcing anything upon anyone. The posts were for me.
Love each other. Respect each other. It’s not much to ask.
-Dee ♥ :D
- jacsiu likes this
- moons-over-my-hamhuis said: If all they did was unfollow then I don’t see the problem. Normally when someone complains about what someone posts the first response the complainer gets is “if you don’t like then unfollow”. Sounds like these folks just skipped the 1st step.
- anewmimi likes this
- comradelemon likes this
- princessdanger likes this
- country-pucks87 reblogged this from jannikhansen36
- likeanaussiebear likes this
- angelinahere likes this
- foxes-huntthehounds likes this
- jannikhansen36 posted this